- Executive Board
- Bobby Orozco Jr., M.S., MFHD, President
- Victor Payes, Secretary Treasurer
- Rosa Valdovinos-Guzman, Executive Secretary
- Gilbert Vasquez, Executive Vice President
- Danielle Hollis, Vice President BUR
- Samantha Mitchell, Vice President LAX
- Duncan McGuire, Vice President LGB
- Wendy Delozier, Vice President Central Coast
- Ray Alarcon, Vice President SNA
- David Sherman, Vice President Ontario-Palm Springs
- Sean Root, Vice President San Diego & Spokes
- David Chiv, Women's and Fair Practices Coordinator
- Erich Schmidt, Local Legislative & Political Coordinator
|Bobby Orozco Jr., M.S., MFHD, President|
|Bobby Orozco Jr. has been the President for the American Federation of Government Employees (AFGE) Local No. 1260, AFL-CIO since 2015. Prior to serving as President, Bobby has held positions as Steward (L-1234), LAX Chief Steward (L-1234), Vice President - California (L-1234), Executive Vice President (L-1234, L-1260), and Secretary Treasurer (L-1260).
In addition to serving as Local 1260 President, Bobby is also the Regional Vice President in TSA Region 6 covering Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, and the Pacific Islands, for AFGE Council 100, AFL-CIO. Finally, Bobby has been employed with TSA since 2008.
Bobby possesses two Master’s degrees from the University of Cincinnati in Criminal Justice: ‘14; and Arizona State University in Family and Human Development: ‘16, respectively. Bobby is also part of Alpha Phi Sigma: The Criminal Justice Honor Society: Gamma Theta Pi Chapter.
Bobby has been involved with organized labor for 17+ years, where he has served in various roles with Graphic Communications International Union (GCIU), International Brotherhood of Teamsters (IBT), and United Steelworkers (USW), throughout his career.
More importantly, Bobby is passionate, committed, and empathetic to the needs of the members he serves. His dedication to the cause of Labor Unions, moreover Federal employees, is rivaled only by his love for country.
Bobby has been married for 14-years; and has four children: Bobby III (13), Brandon (8), Brooke (7), and Braelynn (6). Bobby enjoys writing poetry and music in his down time.
Contact Bobby at:
Phone: (626) 252-0211
Fax: (213) 402-3617